Pages

Friday 25 August 2023

Succession Vibes?

I’ve been starting to shoot some fall content and this is one of my favorite recent looks from ME+EM. It feels like something one would see on Succession, a little bit of ‘quiet luxury’ if you will.

If you’re not familiar with ME+EM, they’re a British brand that focuses on classic pieces that are of exceptional quality. As someone who has touched and worn ME+EM clothing, I can confirm this is 100% accurate, as the pieces look and feel even more luxurious in person.

Here, I paired their Italian Bouclé Military Crop Jacket with the Tailored Ponte Kick Flare Pants. A little navy on navy with black accessories, but I also love this jacket paired with a wide leg denim.

On a completely different outfit note, I cannot stop thinking about this entire impeccable look.

Thank you to ME+EM for partnering on this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog