Pages

Saturday 29 July 2023

Weekend Notes: July 29th.

 Blazer: Derek Lam (use code Helena20 for 20% off anything on the site)  | Skort: Derek Lam (use code Helena20) | Shoes: Fendi (most comfortable heels ever) | Bag: Naghedi

It’s hard to believe this is the last weekend of July. What is it about being an adult that makes summer fly by quicker than ever?

With Keith opening up a new studio and some projects in the works, we’re kind of winging August and making small travel plans as we go. To be perfectly honest, I’m craving a city/walking trip to Europe so badly. I don’t want to go during peak summer, but sometime in the near future. I want to be able to wear a light jacket in the early morning to sit at a cafe and people watch, walk around for hours, eat amazing food and do some shopping. Whether that’s going to Paris, London or somewhere I’ve never been, I just know that it’s something I almost need to do in the upcoming months. In an ideal world, I’d have one of these trips with the kids and one without. Is this likely to happen? Who the hell knows, but I’m surely putting it out into the universe.

The #1 trick to enjoying family travel.

On that note, the endless pursuit of trying to have the perfect vacation (and ruining it for everyone else).

I had to get this white jumpsuit for some upcoming life events. It reminds me of something Michelle Pfeiffer would wear in Scarface and for anyone that knows me, knows her character is one of my ultimate style icons.

My weekly top from this past week is a good one.

All of a sudden, Jennifer Lawrence and her fabulous outfits have been everywhere. I find myself saving all of her looks and I thought to myself “since when has Jennifer been a style icon?” Here’s why.

Is there a “right” age for women at work?

A few tricks that help me feel less anxious.

For my parents, Maisonette is having an end of season sale and there are so many great gems.

After browsing hundreds of pages, I saved all of my Shopbop favorites in one place. If you’re a first time shopper, the code BROOKLYN20 gets you 20% off. Ends at the end of this month.

Is burnout draining your social battery?

“It’s really hard to admit I’ve let someone walk all over me.” On managing one-sided relationships

Roundup of straw/raffia totes at various price points

Not that I’m rushing summer, but I’m slowly starting to think about my fall wishlist and this Bottega is seriously on my radar in the brown color.

On the topic of bags, this bag from Reformation is so good.

15 ways to grow longer hair, faster

I am absolutely loving this CC Creme that’s the perfect combo of skincare & makeup. I wear the lightest shade and it’s absolute perfection at eliminating redness and blurring out any discoloration.

29 great books to read on vacation. 

The three things you should never have in your home according to a Feng Shui expert.

20 life rules successful women follow

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog